Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love = Chain Mail?

So, there's this john.

He's had a couple of bookings and we've spent about six hours together. He says he's falling in love with me.

He only knows a few sides of me (my friendly/confident, humourous and sexual side which I choose to show, I like to keep the rest to my personal life), he's nice, but I'm only there because he's paying me.

He seems to like it that I don't agree with everything he says just because (again) he's paying me. He is submissive and I'm naturally dominant, although I love to be made to be the submissive one. He likes that I can wrap him around my finger and still be kind.

And all this equals? He's started forwarding me on 'funny' chain mail. What the fuck?


I don't like chain mail, I don't forward it on, and I must have died a hundred times and be cursed for life for doing so. Chain mail is bullshit. BUT there has been a couple I have laughed at over the years, a rare occasion indeed.

Is sending chain mail a new sign of friendship? Or is this how he now tell people we are interested in them?

What the fuck is life coming to?

No comments: