Sunday, February 13, 2011

Buy my car?

I had this client, average looking man, he'd blend into a crowd, but that doesn't really matter. He wanted a specific fantasy, he sent me an email that he'd clearly copied and pasted out of a word document.

I got to his house, dressed in an extremely short black business-like skirt, white button up top, stay up stockings and high heels, my lips were a bright shade of red and my hair was in a messy chignon.

I knocked. He answered.

"Is this Mr. X? Selling the Audi R8?" I love R8's, they are the only sports car I've seen that look amazing in white, they are yum.

"Yes. Lacey?" I nodded in response. "Come in."

I followed him through to the garage to check out his car, it's a little out of my price range but that doesn't matter in a role play. We talked about it, he was impressed at my knowledge of cars. I'm a car girl, I often spend hours cleaning my car on a Sunday afternoon, I love it, there's nothing better to do, it's relaxing and very enjoyable. I clean every inch of it, dry it with a ShamWow (yes, they're a little lame but they are actually very awesome for cleaning cars) and then every few weeks I polish her, my baby. Anyway back to the details...I had been teasing and 'accidentally' touching him throughout our conversation.

I lent over the bonnet of the car to point something out and my tiny skirt came up to reveal no underwear, he came up behind me and I could feel his hard on pressed against my pussy through his jeans. He ran his hands up my thigh and did little circles on my ass and hips, he pressed against me harder and brought one hand up to caress my breast.

He bent down on his knees and started to lightly lick my pussy, I moaned. Before I knew it he was sticking his rather large tongue into me, it's the best head I've got from a client so far. He stood up and unzipped his pants, I shot him a dirty look over my shoulder.

He put the head of his cock against my pussy and pushed the nob in, I gasped and tried to pull away.

"Please sir, I'm just hear to look at the car."

"Don't lie you little slut, I know you want it."

"Please, just let me go."

"No, I know you want me to fuck you hard, your pussy is begging for it, it's dripping wet." And with that he pushed into me, I let out a loud moan.

"No, stop, please." He fucked me harder, secretly I was enjoying myself.

"Your a tight little slut, does my hard cock feel good?"

"Uuuhhhh, yes, YES! Fuck me harder."

And he did.

No comments: