Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stalker

A few posts back, I wrote about a guy who didn't wanna meet but kept texting me, it got to dozens of times a day.

Well he decided to make a booking, and yes against my better judgement I agreed. We were supposed to meet in a public place, but he stopped replying to my texts so we didn't find each other (luckily), the next day he told me his phone went dead, I have know idea if this was true or not, but I'm very glad we didn't meet up, I would hate for him to now what I looked like or the car I drive.

Later that day, he started asking me really personal questions, to which I either didn't reply at all or I told him they were to personal to answer, he definitely crossed the line, then he asked what my real name was. This is completely over, why the fuck would he think I'd actually answer that question?

I replied telling him:

'That crossed my personal line, this is no longer going to work for me.'

I got back:

'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.'

Upset? What the fuck? I'm not some emotional, frail wreck. I don't give a shit about it, besides finding it creepy. I told him this, although much nicer, whores need manners.

He tried to go back to a business like persona, telling me he was serious about this just being business and I could trust him. How does the old saying go? Never trust someone who says 'Trust me'?

Needless to say, I have now blocked his number.

No comments: