Friday, January 28, 2011

Overnight

I had my first overnight booking last night, I must say usually I like the shorter bookings instead of the several hour ones, but I actually did enjoy it. I don't like the 'mid-ground' I like to pick a side, both sides, but not at the same time. If you get that?

He was a cute asian business man who smiled a lot and had very nice teeth (I like clean teeth, good dental hygiene is a must for me), he also had a tiny dick. So small that when I was giving him a handjob it didn't even poke out the other side of my hand, it was more like a tickle, which he seems to like more anyway.

He wanted to kiss a lot, like we must have spent at least 3 hours kissing, probably more. He was a terrible kisser. He kept sucking my lip into his mouth like he was a breast-feeding baby, not very hot, and when he did the top one I couldn't breathe properly and had to keep moving around just to get some oxygen into me. That was not as bad however as what he did with his tongue. Where the hell did guys hear that women like their teeth to licked? That's not how I go about keeping my teeth clean thank you very much.

Then he kept sticking his tongue right out and got it behind my teeth into the middle of my two, top front ones and started licking up and down the little gap like he was trying to find my g-spot.

Which I wish he did when we was down there, He was very gentle with his hands and I was actually a little turned on. However, I pretty much only like it that gentle when I know the guy can be firm and he's just teasing me. Plus I like something in me, preferably a cock. Yes, I love my clit pleasured, but I find it's not as good as something inside of me (any guy who reads this should know that you cannot use this as an excuse to not spend as much time licking your girl out) and it doesn't make me come as hard.

He didn't even want to have intercourse, he mainly wanted to kiss me and then lick my pussy. We were just drifting off to sleep (my bottom lip in his mouth) when he wants me to turn over so he can spoon me. Good I start thinking, I really don't like sleeping so close to someone, especially when my face is only an inch away from there's I like my space.

We laid there for a while, then he starts rubbing his cock against my ass, I'm hoping at this stage he doesn't want to penetrate me since I don't have a condom anywhere near small enough. Luckily he doesn't, he just kinda slid his cock between my cheeks and legs and we moved together for a while then he came all over my leg.

Since we were at a hotel, I just wiped it off on the sheet and tried to get to sleep, whilst slowly inching away from him. I only ended up with a few hours sleep since he was checking out early to drive interstate.

Easiest few grand I ever made.

No comments: