Monday, January 24, 2011

Nerves

I was contacted by a lovely asian man a few days ago, he was sweet and very (very) shy. He told me he had a very small penis, and sometimes it didn't join the party due to his nerves, but he wanted to meet up for some company and give me oral and maybe, as he put it 'something might pop up'.

When I told him about getting my period, he was very nice and said we should still meet up anyway, because it was more about the company than anything sexual and suggested that we could meet up after it finished and before he left town for that side of things. Yeah, he's paying me for sex and it's just 'about the company', still he was a sweetie.

I gave him a discounted price, since there wasn't going to be anything sexual and I felt bad about changing the plans. He showered my with adoration for this, I seem to cause infatuation in men.

Let's call him T, is obsessed with a certain pop star, he said that if he's ever in a bad mood just mention her name and he'll cheer right up, since he was so nervous, I suggested we could watch a movie with her in it that way he wouldn't have the pressure of talking.

Before I actually meet a client I get quite nervous, but that vanishes as soon as I say hey. I used to be a shy person, still am actually. Yes, I'm a shy hooker. We talked about this and I eased his nerves a little, not to sound up myself but I have always had a talent for calming people down (especially in person) and getting them to trust me, people I've literally just met a few minutes ago will tell me things they wouldn't tell anyone else. This is an excellent quality to have in this line of business, I use it to my advantage.

Arriving at his door, I took a few deep breathes to stable my nerves, and then knocked. He opened the door with shaking hands, I greeted him with a friendly hug.

We talked for a few minutes, he was still shaking, I could see the corona gittering in his hand. He started to calm down just a little and he suggested we watch a movie. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me, quite a way away so I moved a little closer, just enough to form a little intimacy, but not to much that I was in his personal space, I held his hand and stroked it with my finger.

He had a couple more coronas during the movie and we ended up hooking up a few times. Then he started to finger me, he wasn't quite skillful, but it wasn't bad either.

He mentioned his ex a few times, they broke up years ago and she still has his dog, he hasn't been with anyone since, and he's definitely still hung up on her. I want to help him get over her, but I think it's to soon to bring anything up, I know a few communication techniques that could get him to a better place, but then it's not really my place to be doing this and if he gets over her he may meet someone else and then not see me again, and I lose a customer, but I feel like I should at least try and help him. It's the right thing to do.

Let me assure you though, something did pop up.

This post seems to lack a little...something, but I don't give a shit, I'm posting it anyway.

No comments: