Sunday, January 23, 2011

Losing it

I lost my virginity to a client the other day. Well my anal virginity.

I thought it would be painful, like losing my other virginity, but no, it was good. Plus the guy had a small dick, he said that not me, in this job I tend not to notice or judge the size of a johns cock. It doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I had my period as I mentioned I got in the previous post, and he was fine with it.

Our plan was originally this:

I would get there and change into a naughty schoolgirl outfit, he really wanted me to get into the role, he stressed this in his email quite a lot and he said he was having difficulty finding a girl who would fulfill it. Lovely man though, he voice sounded a little gay, just as a side note. After I'd changed he wanted me to suck his cock and then some mutual oral, then have me ride him (still in the outfit) and then he wanted to come on my face. I said this was all okay, as long as I could shower after, he could even join me in there if he wanted.
Oh before all this happened he was going to spend a couple hours taking new photos for me, he's a professional photographer and graphic designer for some pretty popular companies, and I was thrilled for him to do this, especially for free and I was even getting paid. Great, is it not?

What really happened:

I arrived, he could not stop calling me gorgeous and touching me all over, complementing my breasts (as many guys do, all natural, my mother blessed me with her hourglass figure and my father with his height), he showed me some of the sorts of shots he would take and then he started to kiss me and talk a little dirty and say how unprofessional all this was. I started to tease him, as I like to do, and then I was sucking his cock. He got a camera out and started filming his cock in my mouth. He took my clothes off and we lay on the floor hooking up. He asked me to get in the schoolgirl outfit, I changed right there in front of him, he loved the skirt and I saw his cock get considerably harder as I put it on.
He had me sit on the couch and tease the camera a little, he asked me I'd like to do anal, I told him I'd love to but I'm an anal virgin, he loved hearing that. I got some lube out my bag and he put a little on my anus and teased it with his finger to loosen me up, then put the tip of his cock to it and slowly pushed it in having me look back at him and tell him to fuck me. He was kind though and made sure it wasn't hurting me, which it wasn't. He started to fuck me, and I must say, I liked it, it wasn't going to get my to come, but every time his cock went over where I had the tampon, the sensation heightened, a vibe would be have been great there.
We continued doing this for a wile, then changed the condom and I sucked him some more and told him about my fantasies and telling him I wanted him to come all over my young body, which he did. And I can tell you, he had a lot of cum.
I washed off and we did the photoshoot with some kissing in between and I blew him again at the end and he came on my tits, I showered, he paid me and then I left.

That night I saw my mum, she showed me all these videos of me as a little girl she had burn't to DVD, I couldn't help but smile at the comparison to the one I made this afternoon.

All in all, I had fun, and I can;t wait to see the pictures...

No comments: