Monday, February 21, 2011

Your just a little over-bearing.

I told one of my regulars, I'll call him Scribbles from now on (read this post to find out why), that I can't see him this weekend because I'm to busy, in reality I just didn't want to and I wanted a knew john for this Saturday night, change things up a bit, you know?

Well, he told me he feels empty because it's sunk in that he wont be able to see me until next weekend. Yes, he actually used the word 'empty'.

He just emailed me and said he's going out with his friends to get drunk because he thinks he can't sleep because he can't see me tomorrow night.

He heard some news the other day about some natural disaster warning in my city and got worried about me.

I always reply to his email with a few hours, and he says to me 'Where have you been hiding, young lady?'. I have know fucken idea what he's on about most of the time.

We're laying in bed together and he's really close to my face, and he randomly says 'Hi' to me, he tell's me how much he likes me and that he's falling in love with me, he tell's me about how my eyes are so gorgeous and about how I should be a model, to which I reply (every time) that I have know interest in doing that. He gives me financial advice about other businessy things I'm doing and warns me about all the risks, which of course I know all about, he's so cautious about everything, some times you just have to do it.

He worries about me regularly.

I have started to put some more professional restrictions on our time together, and I know this just causes him to chase more, but I will keep him in check.

Anyway, he always loves being told what to do.

No comments: