Sunday, February 06, 2011

Love. (part two)

As promised, here are the dirty details from my last post.

He always strips down to his underwear as soon as I arrive, tonight was no different. The was a movie on the tv (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium), I took off my clothes and offered him a massage.

"Just tell me what to do, I'll do anything for you beautiful." He actually would, so far he's caught a flight here every weekend since our first 'date'.

I massage his back firmly, after a few minutes he starts to stroke my leg, he turns over and I kiss him. He kisses like he's trying to scoop a lot of ice cream out of my mouth, his tongue's to rigid, then he moves into the worm which makes me want to bite him, but I resist the urge.

He has a small cock. Fuck, I didn't bring the small condoms, regulars are just a little bit slippery...


I start to touch and tease his cock with one hand, and then kiss down his body. I slip a regular condom on, it fits okay, but it tends to start rolling back up. I tease his knob with my lips and tongue and start stroking up his length.

He tells me he can't take anymore and rolls me over and kisses my thighs, he's always over eager with the pressure of his tongue and I have to remind him to be gentle.

He applies to much pressure to my clit, I tell him I love to be teased with a gentle tongue. I move my hips around to encourage him...well not really, I try to keep my clit away from his harsh tongue, moving from side to side and up and down moaning a little.

He's using his tongue like a toddler who's scribbling randomly with a coloured pencil.

He fucks me doggy style up against the headboard, I can tell he's trying to hold back from coming. I'm getting a little bored, I have to remind myself not to watch the movie out the corner of my eye in case he sees.

"Come in me!" I mutter between a few moans. He obliges.

He thrusts a slowly and then withdraws, holding the condom. We lay together a little, then he gets up and has a quick shower while I clean myself up and get dressed. He wanted to go to the cinema.

We walked around the corner and bought our tickets to Tamara Drewe. He tells me I'm strange but that's what he loves about me because I don't have anything from the candy bar. I never do these days, I barely even notice I'm eating it when I'm watching the movie so why don't I have it some other time when I can actually savour it. Plus they don't offer many vegan treats.

The cinema is pretty empty so I can put my feet against the back of the chair in front of me, he starts stroking my leg a bit into the movie and moves his hand ever closer... I'm glad it's dark, otherwise it would be so obvious I'm a hooker, people wouldn't think a girl like me would be with him.

This intimacy he feels freaks me out, he seems to think it's real.

In the elevator back at the hotel, a bride and groom get in with all their friends crowding around taking photos of them going up to the room, their so happy and she looks beautiful. We talk with them and another couple who get off on the same floor.

In the room, he offers me a massage, which he's surprisingly good at. Followed up with a bit of mutual oral, me on top. It's harder to keep his tongue away from my clit in this position, so I start sucking him hard and fast, he comes quickly and takes off the condom spilling a little cum on his stomach, I grab a towel to clean him off a little and lay there for what I think is an acceptable time then hop in the shower.

I sit down on the bed and moisturize my legs and he talks about the holiday he wants to take me on in a few months. I am enthusiastic towards him, although I'm not getting my hopes up. I'd love to go, but it would be a professional holiday for me and who knows what will happen before then.

I kiss him goodbye and leave him naked on the bed.

When I get back to my car I found I got a parking ticket. Fuck this, the sign says I'm allowed to park here.

No comments: